2024年6月7日发(作者:)

英译中

Unit3

your information,I would advise you that M.S.”London” arrived safely at this port yesterday

just in time to get her discharged before holidays commence.

谨告知,我方通知你方昨日“伦敦”轮已经安全到达此港口并正好赶上节假日开始之前卸货

have to inform you that 20 packages of cargo consigned ti you have arrived per M.S. “Yang

Ming”,and kindly request you to take delivery of the goods within three days from this date.

我们通知你方收货人为你方的20箱货物已于由“阳明”轮运抵,真挚的要求你方从今天起三日内来提货

wish to advise you that,as you are aware,we arrived here 35hours behind the scheduled time on

account of severe N.E. monsoon gale we encountered en route from Singapore.

我们想通知你方,正如你方所了解的那样,我们比原定时间晚到了35小时,原因在于我们从新加坡出发的航

程中遭遇了严重且大的东北季风

is to inform you that certain repairs are contemplated in the M.V.”XXX”under my

command,and your tender on it is solicited.

兹通知贵方:我船要求进行几项修理,恳请予以安排

are kindly requested to send a competent surveyor on board my vessel to inspect the forepeak

bulkhead.

你方真挚地被要求派出一名有资质的验船师登上我方船舶来检查前尖的舱壁

be advised that our radio transmitter broke down and needs repairing.

谨告知我方的无线电发射机发生了故障需要修理

you be kind enough to arrange for a lunch to take our crew members ashore on the morning

of July 10th?

能否请你安排一艘交通艇载我方的船员于7.10的早晨上岸

would be grateful if you could arrange for an electrical engineer to repair our refrigeration

system as soon as possible.

如果你方能尽快安排一名电气工程师来修理我方的冷藏系统,我方将不胜感激

would appreciate it if you could send us the replacement of the above mentioned parts without

delay.

如果你方能即时送来上述零件部分的替换件,我方将不胜感激

charge for the oil barge will be entered in the shipowner’s account.

油舶的费用将会被打入船东的账户内

the expenses incurred will be charged to the shipper’s account.